|Home||» Products||» ORBITAL HEAD FOR DIE SINKER||» Die Sinker Orbit Head|
Die Sinker Orbit Head
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- Delivery Time
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Middle East
1) Converts the Z-axis vertical movement to an orbital movement.
• The ORBIT HEAD forms the whole depth of the thread in a single orbital cycle.
• No need for interfering with the machine's electronic circuits – attach as an electrode holder and it’s ready to operate.
2) Maintains the EDM machine features of sinking and withdrawal.
• Up to 3.2 mm (1/8") horizontal movement in 0.02 mm (0.001") increments.
• Special flexible hose for spraying fluid directly through the electrode for blind threads.
• Two positions for attachment of electrode.
Orbital fixed angular movement for threads (as well as circlip slot, inverted cone etc.)
Orbital and rotating about its axis for circular symmetrical shapes.
3) A special electrode attachment enables the removal and replacement of the electrode without losing pre-settings for threads (to prevent cross-threading).
Dealers and Distributors required in Gujarat, Punjab, Delhi & Chennai.